- Improving Recommender Diversity with Probabilistic Item Selection
- An Empirical Analysis of E-commerce A/B Testing Practices
- "Improving Recommender Diversity with Probabilistic Item Selection".
Workshop on Information Systems & Technologies (WITS). December 2017. Seoul, Korea.
- "What's best to test? An empirical meta-analysis of e-commerce A/B testing practices".
Conference on Digital Experimentation ([email protected]). October 2017. Cambridge, MA.
- "Improving Recommender Diversity with Probabilistic Item Selection."
Conference on Information Systems & Technology (CIST). October 2017. Houston, TX.
- "Exploratory Meta-analysis of E-commerce A/B Testing Practices".
Wharton Innovation Doctoral Symposium (WINDS). October 2017. Philadelphia, PA.
- "Does Data Kill Creativity? A Model of Innovation and Analytics in New Product
Development". Wharton-INSEAD Doctoral Consortium. December 2016. Singapore.